The difference between acne and pimples is that acne is a disease and pimples are one of its symptoms. Acne is a condition affecting the skin’s hair follicles and oil glands.
Under your skin, your pores are connected to glands that make an oily substance. Acne and pimple problem & its treatment with simple home remedies.
Symptoms of acne: (Acne and pimple problem & its treatment)
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
Main causes of Acne: (Acne and pimple problem & its treatment)
- Large, sold excess oil production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Excess activity of a type of hormone (androgens)d, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions).
Acne and pimple problem & its treatment with natural remedies:
Remedy # 1
Ingredient: 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, saffron 4 to 5 pieces, tea tree oil 2 drops, rose water half tablespoon
Mix all ingredients very well that it looks like a serum, at night apply on face and leave for overnight, in the morning wash your face. Use this remedy for 2 weeks.
Acne and pimple problem & its treatment with simple home remedies. I make sure you like all the remedies.
Remedy # 2
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, half tablespoon clove (longe) powder, mix it very well, and apply on your pimples overnight.
Use this remedy for 2 weeks.
Remedy # 3
One tablespoon Espagnol(husk), 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, 3 drops tea tree oil, 3 drops almond oil.
Espagnol sucks in water for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes mix gel and oils in it and heat up for 20 secondes that all ingredients mix very well it looks like a mask apply on your face for 30 minutes and wash it.
Apply this mask daily for 15 days.
Remedy # 4
2 tablespoon potato juice, 1 tablespoon boiled rice, 1 tablespoon honey. Mix it very well and apply on your face for 20 minutes and wash it. Use this remedy for 25 days daily.
Remedy # 5
1 tablespoon lemon juice, half tablespoon cinnamon(daar cheeni) powder.
Mix it very well and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash it. Use this remedy for 10 days, if your skin is sensitive don’t use this remedy.
There are many suggested home remedies for acne, but not all of them are supported by research. (Acne and pimple problem & its treatment)
Diet: It is unclear what role diet plays in worsening acne. Scientists have found that people who consume a diet that offers a good supply of vitamins A and E and of zinc may have a lower risk of severe acne. One review describes the link between acne and diet as “controversial,” but suggests that a diet with a low glycemic load may help.
Tea-tree oil: Results of a study of 60 patients published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology suggested that 5-percent tea-tree oil may help treat mild to moderate acne.
If you want to buy tea tree oil, then there is an excellent selection online with thousands of customer reviews.
Tea: There is some evidence that polyphenols from tea, including green tea, applied in a topical preparation, may be beneficial in reducing sebum production and treating acne. However, the compounds, in this case, were extracted from tea, rather than using tea directly.
Moisturizers: These can soothe the skin, especially in people who are using acne treatment such as isotretinoin, say researchers. Moisturizers containing aloe vera at a concentration of at least 10 percent or witch hazel can have a soothing and possibly anti-inflammatory effect.
Prevention and management tips (Acne and pimple problem & its treatment)
Here are some tips for looking after skin that has acne or is prone to it.
- Wash your face no more than twice each day with warm water and a mild soap made especially for acne.
- Do not scrub the skin or burst the pimples, as this may push the infection further down, causing more blocking, swelling, and redness.
- Avoid popping pimples, as this makes scarring likelier.
- A specialist can treat a pimple that requires rapid removal for cosmetic reasons.
- Refrain from touching the face.
- Hold the telephone away from the face when talking, as it is likely to contain sebum and skin residue.
- Wash hands frequently, especially before applying lotions, creams, or makeup.
- Clean spectacles regularly as they collect sebum and skin residue.
- If acne is on the back, shoulders, or chest, try wearing loose clothing to let the skin breathe. Avoid tight garments, such as headbands, caps, and scarves, or wash them regularly if used.
- Choose makeup for sensitive skin and avoid oil-based products. Remove makeup before sleeping.
- Use an electric shaver or sharp safety razors when shaving. Soften the skin and beard with warm soapy water before applying shaving cream.
- Keep hair clean, as it collects sebum and skin residue. Avoid greasy hair products, such as those containing cocoa butter.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, as it can cause the skin to produce more sebum. Several acne medications increase the risk of sunburn.
- Avoid anxiety and stress, as it can increase the production of cortisol and adrenaline, which exacerbate acne.
- Try to keep cool and dry in hot and humid climates, to prevent sweating.
Acne is a common problem. It can cause severe embarrassment, but treatment is available, and it is effective in many cases.