What is a coronavirus?
It is a virus that is transmitted from animal to human. It first moves to the throat, after throat its attack on the lungs. Next, it is an attack on the immune system.
It is like a flue and spread quickly. In addition to COVID-19, another human coronavirus Disease has included:
- The MERS virus, or Middle East respiratory syndrome.
- The SARS virus, or severe acute respiratory syndrome, which first occurred in the Guangdong province of Southern China.
We do not have to fear this disease but fight it
What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- Difficulty in breathing
What causes a coronavirus infection?
Humans first get a coronavirus from contact with animals. Then it can spread from human to human. Health officials do not know what animal caused coronavirus disease.
Coronavirus enters from one human to another through cough, nasal secretion, snatch, and touching human infected with the virus. After touching the corona virus-infected human, if you touch your nose, ear and mouth the coronavirus enters you.
How can we save from coronavirus?
- Frequent hand wash (wash your hand before eating and drinking and before touch your face)
- Use mouth covering mask, if you live in an area that is infected with a virus.
- Avoid touching animals (like dogs, cats, snacks, etc
- Eat clean food and drink clean water
- Stay away from the mess
- If you live with virus people around you, take care of them
What should you do if you get a coronavirus?
First, consult your family doctor. He will do your medical examination. Maybe you did not have a coronavirus it is just normal flue. If you are diagnosed with coronavirus, treat yourself completely.
your immune system is strong, you can control it quickly and may recover soon. If your immune system is weak, coronavirus can cause you danger. Use recover mouth mask, so that others will be safe from this virus.
How to treat initially coronavirus at home?
The first virus moves to the throat if we drink warm water and wash mouth and throat with warm water, the virus ended in the throat before enters to the lungs and us safe from this disease.
Frequent hand washes and don’t eat dirty food. Take complete bad rest. Make cleanliness your routine and remained clean.
Precaution for coronavirus!
- Try to avoid people who are sick or meeting in large groups. Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough with a tissue or cough into your upper sleeve or elbow. Don’t cough into your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- The center for disease control has issued travel advisories for several affected countries. If you are traveling to an area where the coronavirus is present speak with your doctor.
- Avoid touching animals, if the animal’s touch washes hands well with soap.
- Remember to keep it spreads the faster and reach another human being through one human being.
If you save your life from coronavirus, so you act upon this principle quickly. Today I will tell you some essential Coronavirus(COVID-19) precautions.
Precautions, precaution, and only precaution.
Coronavirus (covid-19) Precaution # 1
Wash your hands regularly with soap or sanitizer.
Always wash your hands before eating, drinking, and touching your face.
Washing your hands after going to the bathroom, touching animals, and touching anything that is not fully clean.
Wash your hands for 20 sec, e.g. apply a thick layer of soap or sanitizer on your hands and regularly rubs all parts of hands with fingers and properly washed it’s with water and dry your hands with a clean cloth.
Coronavirus (covid-19) Precaution # 2
When you are coughing or sneezing, hold your mouth and nose with tissue, elbow, or piece of cloth. Must keep the used fabric in a dustbin.
Avoid touching any other or sick person.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precaution # 3
First 4 days virus lived in your throat, at that time you act upon on precaution, you should save your life from that virus.
Take 1 cup of little hot, salted water, and wash your mouth and throat two times in a day and before sleeping.
You need 1 cup of little hot water and mix one tablespoon vinegar in it, drank this water two times a day.
Take 2 cups of water, put them some pieces of ginger in it, and boiled very well when water remains 1 cup mix one tablespoon honey in it and drinks it.
- Heat water in a pot on your stove. Heat it just enough so that steam created.
- Place your face above the steam for 20 to 30 minutes at a time. Take deep breaths through your nose. Take breaks if your face gets too hot.
- Blow your nose afterward to get rid of mucus.
If desired, add a few drops of decongestant essential oils to your facial steam water. About two drops per ounce of water are sufficient.
After this virus will be ended in the throat and you safe from that disease.
Coronavirus (covid-19) Precaution # 4
Avoiding going to public or rushed places. I request you, please follow those precautions because your life is in your own hands.
Stay home, safe home!
Help us spread the news about this dangerous virus and share this message with others. your one share can save thousands of lives.