today we are talking about guidelines for being a new mom for a healthy pregnancy. A healthy mom birth a healthy baby. Everyone should take care of their health to give birth to a healthy baby. And those girls who are being mom first time they defiantly need to know how they take care of herself and her baby’s health. today we will tell you how you can make your pregnancy a healthy pregnancy.
‘TAKE MUCH QUANTITY OF WATER’
70% of our bodies depend on water. It helps to digest our food. It oxygenates the organs and muscles which reduces the risk of cramps, strains, and circulation problems while pregnant. It’s recommended that you drink 8-12 glasses of water a day or 2.3 liters. Water also can help reduce the chances of miscarriage.
- Water is the very first thing to digest your food.
- Water is reduced dehydration from your body.
- Water hydrate blood and it can flow in veins easily.
‘AVOID SMOKING DURING PREGNANCY’
Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of many health problems. And also being around secondhand smoke during pregnancy can cause your baby birth with low birthweight. Cigarettes contain dangerous chemicals, including nicotine, carbon monoxide, and tar. Smoking during pregnancy raises the risk of your baby being born with birth defects.
- Smoking contains large amount of Nico tix and carbon monoxide.
- it defect the baby health,
- Smoking increase the causes of baby birth with low birth weight.
‘AVOID A LARGE AMOUNT OF CAFFEINE’
Consuming large amounts of caffeine during pregnancy may increase the risk of miscarriage or low birth weight, so it’s best to limit your intake of caffeine. You can take 200 milligrams a day. This is about the same as 2 mugs of instant coffee. Actually, caffeine is a chemical which is found in many food and drinks like coffee, tea, cola, etc. Caffeine can pass the placental barrier easily and it can harm the fetus.
- Caffeine is a chemical that is found in many products like coffee, tea, cola, etc.
- Caffeine increases the risk of miscarriage and low birthweight.
- You can take 2 cups of caffeine in a day but not more than this.
Exercise is very essential for every human being it can help to reduce stress, improve circulation, boost mood, and sleep well it can also help those women who are in the pregnancy stage. yoga swimming and walking are also great activities for a most pregnant woman. but be sure to visit your doctor first before starting any exercise.
- exercise is very good for your health especially during pregnancy.
- You can take part in the exercise at least 15 to 20 mint a day.
- yoga, walking, swimming are great exercises for a pregnant woman.
‘VISIT YOUR DOCTOR’
Being pregnant can be very confusing for you, especially if it’s your first time. Check with your doctor before taking any medication, supplement, and homemade remedies. Regularly check up to make aware of your baby’s health. when you visit your doctor they recommend you healthy supplement, nutrients, and medicine.
- Regular check-up is very necessary for pregnant women.
- A doctor can provide you essential nutrient which is good for your baby’s health.
- Check your blood pressure regularly and aware of the doctor.
‘FRUITS CONSUMPTION IN PREGNANCY’
Fruits are super, that for sure. They provide vitamins and minerals that can help your baby along throughout your pregnancy. Pregnant mothers require foods that contain fiber, potassium, vitamin A and C, folic acid, and other nutrients in order to keep their bodies strong until the baby arrives, and fruits can be an excellent and easy source. Fruits like apple, orange, berries, banana are contained rich fiber, minerals, and vitamins that they help to prevent mother and baby any high risk of health problem. Pregnant mothers require foods rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin A and C, folic acid, and other nutrients in order to keep their bodies strong until the baby arrives, and fruits can be an excellent and easy source.
- Fruits are rich source of vitamins minerals .
- Fruits like apply, orange, rich in fiber , potassium, and folic acid.
- Fruits keep balance your and your baby’s health
Consuming healthy foods and low-calorie beverages, particularly water, and the appropriate number of calories may help you and your baby gain the proper amount of weight. Each woman’s needs are different. Your needs also depend on whether you were underweight, overweight, or had obesity before you became pregnant, or if you’re having more than one baby. you need no extra calories in your first trimester, about 340 extra calories a day in your second trimester, and about 450 extra calories a day in your third trimester. You also may not need extra calories during the final weeks of pregnancy.
- Every woman needs different.
- Healthy food helps you and your baby gain the proper amount of weight.
- Water consumption and fuirt are vary importent in pregnany.